Twin City Bank Has Partnered with ADP to Offer Payroll, Compliance and HR Solutions
Like most growing businesses, you’re probably facing the challenges of improving cash flow, minimizing risk and managing people. Increasing payroll responsibilities and keeping up-to-date with compliance regulations may also represent substantial obstacles as your business continues to grow and expand.
That is why companies of all sizes, in every industry rely on ADP’s cost-effective, easy-to-use solutions to help eliminate those obstacles as well as increase productivity, control costs and reduce administrative burdens.
Easily pay your employees
· Dedicated payroll specialists ensure accuracy – for every payroll
· Flexible payment options include direct deposit, paper checks or debit card
· Freedom to run payroll anytime, anywhere with ADP’s mobile payroll app
· Preview payroll liability to confirm funds to be withdrawn
· Live client support is just a phone call away
Meet your compliance challenges
· Automated federal, state and local payroll tax management helps to ensure the right amounts are withheld
· Take advantage of new hire reporting – as required by state law
· Comprehensive management of State Unemployment Insurance (SUI)
· Eliminate upfront premium payments with ADP’s Pay-by-Pay Premium Program for Workers’ Compensation
· Tax agency inquiry assistance to help you avoid penalties
Manage your people
· Identify potential risks using background checks for new applicants
· Provide employees access to wage and earnings statements – online or via a mobile device
· Electronically track employee hours worked – fully integrated with your payroll system
· Let ADP be the expert – worry-free access to a team of certified HR professionals for customized support
ADP will help you focus on what matters – running your business!
For more information, visit your local Twin City Bank office
© 2011 ADP, Inc. ADP and the ADP Logo are registered trademarks, and RUN Powered by ADP is a registered service mark, of ADP, Inc. iPad®, iPhone® and iPod touch® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved. Apple is not a participant in or a sponsor of this promotion. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. BlackBerry is a registered trademark of Research In Motion Limited. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.